Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Heartfelt Thanks!

Below is a brief email I received yesterday from the Principal of Holmes Elementary in Harvey, IL.  I believe it is worth sharing with those of you who are so very generous and supportive of our work.

Good afternoon Mr. Flesher-
I am Melanie Ware the new Principal of Holmes School. I wanted to extend a big "THANK YOU" for your donation of school supplies for Holmes students. I greatly appreciate it. I'm so sorry I was unable to be here to meet you. I was with our new Superintendent Dr. Denean Adams at our 2013/2014 Administrators Retreat. I appreciate your support and look forward to partnering with you and your company in future endeavors.

Thank you for your generosity!

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School