Monday, March 26, 2012

Furniture Donations Needed

Do you have a couch or love seat you aren't using?
How about a dining room table and chairs stored in the garage?
Are there end tables, dressers or night stands you are no longer making use of?
How about chairs and kitchen furnitre?

The above are some of the items I am collecting this week so that I can deliver it to the good people of Harrisburg, IL. who are in the midst of rebuilding in the aftermath of the devastating tornadoes.

Should you want to donate any of the above items (without glass) that are in great condition, I would be pleased to pick them up this Wednesday, March 28th. I will be delivering the furniture the following day, March 29th.

To make a donation simply call me at 630-863-6035 or email me at rich219@comcast.net and we can make arrangements for me to pick up the items.

Thanks for your consideration!!
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School