Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Yes, It's Got Worse

Sadly, one of the two girls - an 11 year old - shot over the weekend, has lost her life. One would think it couldn't get more horrific but it did on Tuesday afternoon after a two year old was shot and killed. This senseless loss of life, as I've said before, robs everyone. I'm disgusted...disgusted.

As I am writing this blog, I have just learned that the 12 year old girl has also died.

Yes, we can help these fine citizens. There is a laundry list of what can be done to assist our fellow citizens. Let's clean up the neighborhoods, create meaningful jobs and businesses in the neighborhoods, help the schools, fix roads and houses, repair homes, resource community centers, see to it that laws are followed, provide adequate protection, see to it that appropriate counseling is provided to those in need. That's just a partial list!!

The time for talk is over!!! I can assure those we work with Schools Count Corp will do its part to help and I'll personally see to it that I do my best to enlist the assistance of others.

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School