Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Special Appeal

With our Fifth Annual Mardi Gras Concert just days away, I want to make a special appeal for some sorely needed donations. No, I'm not asking for cash donations; rather, I am in search of music instruments!!

I know a number of you who follow our blog are planning on attending the exciting event next Tuesday, Feb. 21st but for those of you who can't make the concert I'd like to offer you another opportunity to help Chalmers Elementary start their music program. If you have a music instrument in good playing condition, we could certainly use it!!

If you can donate the instrument to Schools Count, I'll pick it up or, if you are out of town, I'd be glad to pay for it to be shipped to my house. Remember, not only are you helping Chalmers but, I will write a gift receipt so that you can use it as a charitable tax deduction. Simply email me at rich219@comcast.net or call me at (630) 863-6035 and we'll make the arrangements.

Perhaps you know of a family member or neighbor who can assist us. At any rate, any help that you can give us would certainly be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School