Friday, September 21, 2018

As Summer Turns to Fall

As summer turns to fall we are seeing less and less daylight. What is bound to happen - as you well know - is that we will soon be getting into some cooler and dare I say colder nights.

Our charity will once again be collecting winter coats for the children in the Harvey and Chicago Public Schools. We have a bit of a change this year in terms of items to collect based on what the various schools are asking for this winter.

We ONLY collecting Children's small and medium size coats. I'd like to respectfully ask you NOT to provide us with adult size coats of any type. It's the very young who are in most dire need.

So if you are planning on assisting us with our coat drive I'd appreciate that any and all coat donations be received no later than Halloween which fall on Wednesday, October 31st. Please contact me and I'll be sure to pick up the coats. You can call me at
(630) 863-6035 or you email me at rich219@comcast.net so that we can make arrangements.

Looking forward to helping the children stay warm as they head to and from school this winter!!

Thank you!!
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School