Friday, August 18, 2017

Notes of thanks to YOU!!

- Dick,

Thank you so much for the donations and for what you do for kids! It is much appreciated.


Michael Herring

Principal
Jahn School of The Fine Arts


- Thank you sooooo much! Holmes School appreciates all that you do.

- Mr. Flesher,
As always, your organization's continued support to our school and scholars is truly appreciated! I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the Appreciation Dinner, many thanks again!

- Thank you so much for all your supplies. Your generosity is so appreciated by me and my school community. I am going to see if I or one of my staff members can attend your dinner. Can you please email me the location? Thanks again for everything. Sincerely, Alice Buzanis

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School