Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Letter of Thanks!

Below is a letter I received yesterday from a teacher at Palmer Elementary School in Chicago.    We recently donated a good deal of money to help her purchase iPad's for the children.    It is indeed a great testimonial for all the good provided by our donors and volunteers

I can't fully express my joy, excitement, and thanks for your donation to my project. It is great to see that you share my vision for reaching children. We often find ourselves not knowing what technology really has to offer because there are so many different types.

The tools that you have funded will enable students to learn just that. My students are so thrilled to finally have an iPad center where they will be able to work in small groups. They will be able to learn how to use iPads as well as laptops thanks to your support and generosity!

With gratitude,
Ms. Hermann

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School