Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year

After a three week hiatus replete with taking a break from blogging, weathering the bitter cold (a burst water line in the crawl space this morning!!) and piles of snow, it is time to once again tackle the issues of education and keeping everyone up to speed on the undertakings of our charity.

This final point concerning various endeavors of Schools Count and letting you know how our past efforts are paying off will be the crux of much of my blogging going forward. Sure, I'll sprinkle in some mention of news concerning CPS and other events taking place within the sphere of education but I will do my best to keep you up to date on what is taking place here at SCC.

With all of this in mind, I want to welcome you to 2014 and can assure you that Schools Count Corp will be making plenty of headway in the year ahead. I look forward to chatting with you and encourage you to stay involved in the worthwhile effort to help school children.

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School