Friday, January 24, 2014

A Volunteer Opportunity!

It is with a great amount of enthusiasm that I can let you know that Schools Count Corp will paint a portion of John Hay Elementary School this March. At this point I don't have an exact date but I am meeting with the Principal, Mr. Williams, on Wednesday, January 29th to hammer out all of the details.

Once I know the time date and time of our painting project I will get back to you with the details. This will be the fourth consecutive year that we have undertaken a winter/spring school painting initiative. In the past, we have spruced up a number of schools and the freshly painted walls, lockers and classrooms really do change the mood of the school.

As I said, I will get back to you next week on a date so that you can take advantage of this wonderful volunteer opportunity!!

Thanks,
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School