Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Message from Haiti

Yesterday I received this note from Maxandre Bien Aime the Principal at IMN School in Darbonne, Haiti. Those of you who follow our blog know that we have helped Maxandre and the students since the Jan 2010 earthquake. I thought you would enjoy hearing from Maxandre.

hello friends,

It 's one of the best tradition to wish happy holidays, Happy New year to people. I d like to choose the best words to thank you all of you for your support last year. I'd like to share you a great smile for your help. I'd like share with you a MESI.

All of my students, staff, and parents would like to share you the best in this year, Happy new year, God bless you.

2012, october we will celebrate our 10 years to try to provide a good education to my people. it's a big dream we have faith we ll atend this goal. This year at IMN school its a special for us. I invite all of you at the celebration. Celebration the effort to do something....

By the way, I want to thank you without your donation we dont arrive where we are today. Your help was very important for us. We have more challenges this year, so we ll continue to have hope, hope lespwa. One day the construction will complete, we ll find teacher salaries, more materials, training for our staff....

we get hope.
Happy new year,
We love all of you.

peace, peace and hope
Maxandre


Pardon for my english

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School