Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take the Challenge

With our bowling benefit just days away (Friday, March 18th) I want to remind our donors and volunteers of your opportunity to bowl your best and, along the way, you can help to earn more money for Schools Count.

It works like this. You pay your $25 fee ($10 for three games of bowling, the other $15 goes to Schools Count) and you get the opportunity, with some great scores, to have me chip in some extra funds. Let say you bowl a 155 in the first game and you beat my 152 score. Since you had a higher score, I will donate $10 to Schools Count. I will contribute $10 for EVERY bowler who beats my score. How much fun is that?!

We will be bowling at Willowbrook Lanes, on Plainfield Rd., from 3:30 to around 6:00 pm. We'll provide some prizes and refreshments as you throw some striles and spares! To get in on the action simply email me at rich219@comcast.net to let me know you'll be joining in on the fun. You can pay at the door by cash or check.

Looking forward to a great time!

Thanks,
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School