Friday, April 30, 2010

Children of IMN



Though I didn't get an opportunity to see the students at IMN in their various classes, I did see them on Saturday as they attended a dedication of the rebuilding of the school. What I saw were a group of appreciative, polite, and patient boys and girls as they saw through and participated in the ceremony. These are skills that will obviously serve them well as they attend classes day by day.

I came away from the dedication more hopeful that Maxandre, the Principal, the eight teachers and one hundred twenty students are better off than most in Haiti. I have no doubt that some of the children will see a better day.

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School