Friday, March 12, 2010

Maxandre Meeting at IMN

Just wanted to let you know that construction is continuing on Institute Mixte Nao in Darbonne.  I heard from the Director (Principal) just a few minutes ago and this it what he had to say when I mentioned that I would be traveling to Haiti in April.

Said Maxandre, "This morning I had meeting with all parents in IMN school.  This was very enjoyed when I tell them I will have you as guest."  Though a brief note it nonetheless gives a hint of his optimism and positive attitude in the face of some daunting challenges.

As more details of construction of IMN become available I will be sure to pass them along to you.

Many thanks,
Dick Flesher

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School