Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Captain Obvious

On the surface it may seem pretty obvious why I'm shinning a spotlight on the CPS schools we work with. Yes, I'm trying to provide you with a bit of background on the various schools. At the same time I hope I'm able to provide you with some of the various programs these schools are engaged in to better serve the students.

With many of these schools strapped for cash and a good portion of them in poverty stricken regions of the city, their various accomplishments are all the more newsworthy.

I hope you will continue to follow our blog to get a better grasp of the good work going on within the various communities. Put a spotlight on the success of the students certainly gives you a better appreciation that your dollars and efforts are bearing fruit.

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School