Thursday, April 12, 2018

All Jazzed Up

That's right, I'm all jazzed up!! That's an expression from some years back but it holds true for me when it comes to helping Chase Elementary put together an after-school band. It's exciting to see Ian - the Music Teacher - take the initiative to get this up and running and it's equally gratifying to know that the many dozens of Hinsdale Central High School musicians are willing to take the time and energy to help our charity assist the students at Chase.

So yes, I'm all jazzed up to know that we'll play to what hopes to be a crowded house on April 25th. To be a patron and attendee of this terrific evening please contact me at rich219@comcast.net and I'll give you the 'lowdown' on what promises to be a sensational evening of jazz!!!

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School