Friday, October 14, 2016

Coats at K Mart

I know many of you are curious to know how you can help us get coats for the children in the Harvey and Chicago Public Schools. I am certainly appreciate of any help you can provide between now and the end of October. So there are still a good two and one-half weeks to go to in terms of getting coats for the kids.

I just thought I'd let you know that additional K Mart stores are closing in the Chicagoland area. I went to one such location this morning and got some great prices on some very heavy and attractive winter coats. So, you might want to head there in the coming days as the stock is dwindling fast!

Remember your contribution of coats, or providing us with the cash, is tax deductible. Just forward me the receipt and I'll be pleased to issue you a write-off letter. Thanks again for your support.

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School