Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanks for the Memories!

Last night's Hinsdale Central boys soccer banquet may well be the last one I ever attend. On the surface, one might say, "What on earth does this have to do with School Count Corp and assisting those children in need?" The answer is this...the night and the people involved have everything to do with our work.

This year the KICK initiative, headed by Mitch Collins, Bryan Loebig, Nick Silva and Jimmy Walker raised over $15,000!!! Never before has any endeavor, by any foundation raised such an impressive amount of funds so that our company can help others. It wasn't just that the KICK event raised that amount, they even involved soccer alumni!!!

My memories of my many decades of involvement with HC soccer as both a coach, timer and announcer are many. In total, as I write this brief blog, the many people who have been a part of this program have put a broad smile on my face. Your many acts of kindness, support and generosity are the likes of which I have never experienced.

I will ever be grateful!

Thanks for the memories,
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School