Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Can't...

I can't know what it is like to have a low paying job and not able to afford new school supplies or clothes for my children. I can't begin to understand what it must be like to see a child off to school and not be able to help them to the extent you desire. I surely can't fathom what it must be like to be a teacher or principal of a school and to have a diminishing budget which precludes the school from having enough supplies for the children.

And I absolutely have no clue what it must be like for a child to go without some new folders, binders, and spirals.

What I CAN understand and DO is to help children who want an education to have some of the necessary supplies to be successful in the classroom YOU can also help. How?

Head out to 20048 S. Kohlwood Dr., in Mokena on Saturday, June 7th to help us sort thousands, yes thousands, of various student supplies so that the kids have that chance to be better students at the start of the school year this fall. Three hours of help (9:00 am to noon) will do much to help us ready for our deliveries.

To get in on the action simply email me at rich219@comcast.net

Thank you!
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School