Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My apology!

This isn't the first time nor is it likely to be the last that I will need to make a statement of apology.  Yesterday I blogged about the terrific work that the Hinsdale Central FCCLA Club performed in buying clothing and purchasing food gift cards for the Price Family.

The effort was wonderful.  Just one problem...the HC Invitation to Teach students, not FCCLA, were the ones who raised the funds and purchased the gifts for this deserving family.   So my apologies to each and every one of you!

I can tell you that Ms. Price was overcome with joy as she received these thoughtful Christmas gifts.  No doubt, the coats, food cards, clothing and books will be of great comfort and aid this holiday season. 

So to the ITT students, my sincere apology and my congratulations for engaging in such a worthwhile endeavor.

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School