Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Please Help

In just one month school will be out for the year and area students will journey on to summer vacation. For students and teachers, alike, much remains to be done in the final month of school.

As school winds down to its final days, after exams, everyone is eager to head their separate ways. Often many classroom materials get left behind as people finish up. I'd like to appeal to students and teachers to help me make good use of the supplies left behind that, unless recycled, will go into a landfill.

I am looking for supplies that are in good shape so that I can get them to students in the Chicago Public School system.

We are in need of backpacks, binders, colored markers, colored pencils, crayons, filler paper, notebooks (spirals), pencils, pens, rulers and scissors. Please consider collecting these supplies and donating them to our firm. I will be pleased to come to your school to pick up the supplies.

Simply contact me at rich219@comcast.net and we can make arrangements for me to pick up the supplies. Should you have any questions kindly let me know and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your consideration!
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School