Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Coats ARE Bootstraps

Imagine it getting down right cold (not for a bit please!!) and kids heading off to school or waiting at the bus stop as the thermometer continues to drop. Yes, young children caught in the polar blast could sure use a winter coat under such conditions. One might not think of it this way but having the proper clothing is one of those 'bootstraps.'

I am collecting children's (no adult coats please) small and medium size coats to be dispersed in early November. I'd like to extend an invitation to you to provide a warm coat to a CPS student. To participate in this annual program kindly let me know that you want to participate. You can email me at rich219@comcast.net and we can make arrangements for me to stop by and pick up your donation.

Thanks for your consideration!!!

Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School