Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Calling All Volunteers

To those of you who follow the work of Schools Count you will realize I have not post in recent days.  Well, it is that time of the year and I have my roller skates on!  Roller skates you ask?  I don't really have roller skates but I am in the process of driving a truck throughout many of the suburbs as I pick up student supplies that we can provide to the children in Harvey and at the various CPS schools.

We pulled in quite a massive amount of supplies yesterday and we are about to head to nearly one dozen Elmhurst schools later this morning to gather up some more perfectly good materials!

So, we need to sort and package the supplies.  I could really, really use some help in this process.  This Saturday, June 1st we will sort supplies at our home in Mokena.  If you can spare about three hours (that's all!!) that would be a HUGE help and greatly appreciated.  We will sort from 9:00 am to noon.  Why not pitch in and have some fun!!

Our address is 20048 S. Kohlwood Dr., Mokena, IL. 60448.  Should you be free and can make it, please let me know.  If you want specific directions just shoot me an email or text.

Thanks!!
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School