Thursday, June 28, 2012

Some Words of Thanks

Below is a note that I received from Ms. Carrmilla Young, the Principal of Fuller Elementary.  Many of us know that she is a bright, energetic and caring person.  Tomorrow is her last day as Principal.  What a kind and classy person!!  We wish her well.

Hi All,


Tomorrow marks my final day in CPS and I'd be remiss if I did not take time to thank you for all that you did to make this year successful. I am so grateful for your compassion, dedication, and support. You have no idea what a blessing you were to us over the course of such a challenging year.

We saw tremendous highs such as students accepting the challenge to become exceptional students and even better people, a 63% graduation rate (the highest in years), and continued academic growth! We also faced our share of disappointments- such as not being able to finish that which we began. Through it all, we could count on you to mentor, paint lockers, donate supplies, clothing, and gifts, volunteer, host us at basketball games, and just about everything else in between.

I had the opportunity to speak to the incoming Principal, Mrs. Pamela Creed, and told her all about the wonderful impact you had on our children. I have copied her on this email as well as an e-introduction. It is my sincere hope that you continue your partnership with the students of Fuller as they truly looked forward to every moment spent with you.

Again, words can't thank you enough for all that you've done! I'd love to remain in contact with you all as you never know when or how our paths may cross again.

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School