Friday, April 27, 2012

Help!!

As the month of May rapidly approaches, it is that time of the year to plan our pick up of school supplies in our 'Go Green' program.  Plenty of suburban schools are part of this effort to take perfectly good leftover student supplies, not used during the 2011-12 year, and to provide them to our charity.  In turn, we will add these to brand new supplies and we'll deliver them to some 40 Chicago schools in August.

If you have some time on your hands and are looking to do some valuable volunteer work, I can sure use the assistance this month and in early June.

I will be picking up supplies from Naperville and Elmhurst on Friday, May 25th and Tuesday, May 29th and could use some helping hands.  These supplies will be boxed up at the various schools and we'll simply load them in a truck.

I will drive a truck from Mokena to the above suburbs so, if you are able to assist me, it's probably best for you to simply meet me at our first stop.   After that first stop, you can simply follow me to each succeeding location.  Our work on the 25th will take a 1/2 day while we will be busy most of the 29th.

I know there are other days in early June where I can use the help but right now I don't have firm dates.  As soon as I get these, I will share them with you.

Simply email me at rich219@comcast.net or call 630-863-6035 to let me know that you can help on either of these days.  Obviously, if you have any questions or need more information just let me know.

Thanks for your consideration!
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School