Monday, February 28, 2011

Bowling Benefit Challenge!!

Yes, this is a direct challenge to all prospective bowlers and those willing to make a difference in the lives of school children who are in desperate need of various supplies and materials that can enable many Chicago Public School students to be successful in the classroom.

As you know, from reading the blog, we have a huge bowling benefit planned for Friday, March 18th at the Willowbrook Lanes on Plainfield Rd. in Willowbrook. The three game bowling extravaganza will run from 3:45 to 6:00 pm.

For just $25 you get to bowl three games in addition to partaking in some prizes, great fun, and refreshments! Here's the challenge part: You will not be the only person bowling. I will also bowl three games. For every person who gets a score higher than me, in each game, I will donate $10!

Just think...if 7 bowlers beat me in game one I have to contribute $70 to SCC. Let's say I tire out in game three and 13 bowlers beat my score!! You've got it...I will contribute $130 to the charity.

Let me know if you can make it. Simply email me at rich219@comcast.net and tell me you're in. You can pay now or wait until March 18th. But by all means, let me know if you are in and up to the challenge!!

Thanks,
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School