Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thanks to IMN



Not only were the students and staff out in full force for the dedication of IMN on Saturday, April 24, a number of parents of the students made it to the ceremony. In this clip I am thanking all of the people associated with IMN for their graciousness and hospitality. If you turn up the volume I believe you will pick up some of my comments to those assembled.

After the ceremony and some light refreshments I had the good fortune to thank the parents, on behalf of Kids4Good and Schools Count, for keeping their children in school. I also expressed my genuine appreciation for allowing us to help them rebuild IMN and for making me feel so welcome.

There is much to do at IMN, and in Haiti, but rebuilding one school and one life at a time does make a difference.

Thanks,
Dick Flesher

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School