Monday, May 21, 2018

A Grateful Group of Principals

Over the weekend I contacted the various CPS principals to let them know when we would be delivering school supplies to their students in August. Below are some of the responses I received from the principals and I'd like to share them with you. As you can see as you can see they are truly grateful for the support.
Dick



Happy Sunday Mr. Flesher,

Thank you for the email. I am well and definitely looking forward to summer vacation. We are so thankful for the generous work you do to ensure our students have school supplies on the first day. We are hosting summer school this year, so someone will certainly be at the school. We look forward to this continued partnership.

Warmly,

Janelle Thompson

Hi Dick:
Thanks so much, again, for what you do for our school community! I will be in the building for the deliver on August 8.
Always,
Marilyn


Yes, thank you so much, we still have some supplies, however, they will be used to reburbish for the last quarter. I am copying the clerk and the engineer to make sure they are aware of the delivery.
Thank you on behalf of the the Lowell students.


Hello Mr. Flesher,
It is a pleasure hearing from and thank you for your generosity. I should be in the building n August. Also, my assistant principal Mrs. Walker and the secretary Ms. Bufford should both be in the building. Enjoy your summer and I look forward to seeing you on August 9, 2018.

Grateful,

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School