Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Orleans Schools to Help Haiti!!

A number of people have already committed funds to our effort to build a school in Haiti. As I was watching my email and receipt of funds, in response to letter seeking donations, I was struck by the fact that two of the first three emails I received were from people from New Orleans! And these folks are in a couple of schools that still need aid in the wake of the effects of Hurricane Katrina. Guess what they wanted to know? They wanted to know how they could help and they, in fact, said they would pitch in.

I am always amazed at the generosity of others and the willingness of those who have suffered a fate at the hands of nature to be right there to help others. That's plenty of inspiration for me to carry on, that's for sure!!

Thanks to one and all,
Dick

No comments:

Girls Singing at IMN

Classes Singing at IMN

IMN School Opens

Driving into Port Au Prince

IMN School Welcome

Tour of IMN School

IMN School